Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a pair of Stonehenge III Speakers for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tlbergman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I have a pair of Stonehenge III Speakers for sale. They are functionally perfect. The enclosures have minor surface scratches. All parts are original (no repairs) I am trying to find out what they might sell for.

    Reply to [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sounder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2006
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw a pair go on Ebay last year for $1,200.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.